Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Requesting an Appointment

QUESTION:
Dean Kinsey,

I'm a 1L in the evening division. If you have time, I'd appreciate a chance to talk to you about what I need to do and when I need to do it in order to make my plans achievable. If you could give me a couple of possible days and times, I'm sure I can make one of them work.

Thank you,


ANSWER;
We've given you an account in Symplicity and you MUST go through that system to set up the appointment. Go to www.law.ualr.edu/careerservices/ . Click "Symplicity." Log in as a "student/alum." If you've forgotten your password, click "forgot password," and one will be sent to your email address.

Once in the system, on the right of your home page, scroll down to "Request an Appointment." Click it. Available times should appear. I suggest you request 2 back-to-back appointments. Let me know if you have problems by emailing law-careers@ualr.edu, or calling either of the numbers below.

No comments: